- Published: 13 February 2017
Slovenia will host the first macroregional media and communication conference between the 4th- 6th April 2017 at the Slovenian coast.
The conference titled EU Macroregional Strategies Conference on Media and Communication - KNOW THY NEIGHBOUR, will adress the media and communication aspect of all the four EU macroregional strategies (EUSAIR, EUSALP, EUSDR, EUSBR) and will bring together media representatives, EU macroregional governance structures, stakeholders and general public to exchange views, discuss and share experience on how to:
- strengthen the media support to EU macroregional strategies endeavours,
- improve the visibility of EU macroregional strategies activities and projects,
- exchange experience among all the four EU macroregional strategies as regards the communication strategies and activities,
- present the initiative that such media conference should become a permanent (once per year) forum of exchange between the four macroregions and thus forming a "horizontal media/communication pillar" for all the EU macroregional strategies.
The more detailed programme agenda and practical information will follow shortly.
The registration will open at the beginning of March 2017, please save the date now.