Coordinators: Croatia and Albania
The specific objectives for this pillar are:
- Diversification of the macro-region’s tourism products and services along with tackling seasonality of inland, coastal and maritime tourism demand.
- Improving the quality and innovation of tourism offer and enhancing the sustainable and responsible tourism capacities of the tourism actors across the macro-region.
To achieve the above mentioned objectives the pillar will focus on two topics:
- Topic 1 - Diversified tourism offer (products and services)
- Topic 2 - Sustainable and responsible tourism management
(innovation and quality)
- EASME funding opportunities: check out the call for proposals.
- COSME programme: please check out the call for proposals. Also, see the COSME kick-off in Greece.
- Creative Europe programme: check out the call for proposals.
For further information about pillars and topics, please see the EUSAIR Action Plan.pdf